Big drivers, soft ear cushions, precision sound, Positive Vibration 2 Wireless is an instant classic and lifestyle essential. It’s available in a range of vibrant colors and cool styles with a 10-12 hour battery life. Featuring a 40mm dynamic driver with aluminum ear cups, the sleek design and accessible price point make it the ideal wireless companion.
There are many reasons to love the new Positive Vibration 2 Wireless. It is a very comfortable and portable headphone with Bluetooth connectivity so you can listen to your music without wires, but that’s not all. Here are 8 awesome features on the Positive Vibration 2 Wireless headphones.
1. Bluetooth® 4.2 Wireless Connectivity – Have the freedom without any wires with up to 15 meters of range from your output source. The Bluetooth® connection allows you to connect your smartphone and other compatible Bluetooth® devices to the headphone so you can enjoy your listening experience.
2. 40mm driver – Experience the Marley Signature Sound and listen to the powerful bass, stunningly precise mids, and an energized high-end.
3. 10-12 hour play time – Enjoy your listening experience with up to 12 hours of play time on one single battery charge.
4. Wireless 3-button controls – Power on/off, adjust volume, and skip tracks with the 3-button controls located on the right driver.
5. Noise isolating In-Line Microphone – Click the middle button on the 3-button controls to talk.
6. Comfortable + Foldable on-ear design – The flexible headband contours to the shape of your head and is easily adjustable. When not in use, store your headphones easily with the fold-able design.
7. Removable tangle-free braided cable w/ one-button microphone – Out of battery? Plug in the tangle-free braided cable and continue to listen for hours.
8. FSC® Certified Wood and Aluminum Construction – The wood used on the headphones guarantees that harvested trees will be replaced and regenerated naturally. Utilizing recyclable aluminum, an efficiently reusable metal, significantly reduces the amount of the material entering waste stream.