It’s been quite a busy week for us with the announcement of the Stir It Up Turntable and we’ve received quite a bit of coverage over the past few days from CNBC to AdWeek, just to name a few. Rohan Marley, Bob Marley’s son, is interviewed to talk about the new Stir it Up Turntable and what House of Marley is about.
Take a look at the coverage for Rohan Marley and the Stir it Up:
- House of Marley looks to ‘Stir it Up’ with turntable for the vinyl renaissance -CNBC
- Bob Marley’s Son Is Pitching His Audio Brand’s Sustainability to Compete With Beats -AdWeek
- House of Marley Unveils ‘Eco-Conscious’ Turntable -Sound & Vision
- Now You Can Get a Bob Marley Turntable for Your Reggae LPs -Wired
- Rohan Marley on House of Marley’s New Family Vinyl Set & Bamboo Turntable -Billboard
About House of Marley x Stir it Up Turntable
House of Marley is committed to delivering best in class products through our principles of super quality, earth-friendliness and a commitment to global charitable causes. Our Bluetooth® speakers, headphones, earbuds, and now turntables are engineered to deliver the Marley “Signature Sound” providing powerful bass, stunningly precise mids and an energized high end. We believe the music can be great to you and for the Earth.
The Stir It Up Turntable will create a classic sound that reveals the true depth of your favorite music. The streamlined design of the turntable features natural bamboo for a warm look, and a built-in pre-amp that’s compatible with any of our speakers for easy connection.